Thursday 6 February 2014

The Armchair Assassins Burial Plan : Sign Up Now!

Hello, I'm one of those kindly old codgers that you only see in adverts and I've just signed up for the fantastic new Armchair Assassins over 60's Burial Plan. You see I have left everything to my greedy ******* kids and I know that they would hate the added expense of burying me.So taking up the Armchair Assassins Burial Plan will avoid the open dog fight that will ensue the moment I go tits up.It would go something like this :
"Well I'm not ****** burying the old *******."
"Don't look at me,neither am I. Let him ******* rot."
"Well we'll just leave it to the ******* Council then."
Also when I pass 90, which my greedy kids definitely hope I won't, the Armchair Assassins Plan gives a bonus to my equally greedy ******* grand kids, who just look at me like I'm a coffin full of money anyway.
So if you want to avoid the ignominy of a paupers grave I suggest you take out the Armchair Assassins Burial Plan for just £20 a month you can have complete peace of mind. Or you can leave all your money to the Local Cat Protection League comforted in the knowledge your greedy ******* kid's heads will explode. 
Kindly Old Codger.


No comments:

Post a Comment