Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Armchair Assassins.

Somebody once told me that I watch too much television. Although I don’t necessarily see that as a bad thing, I do have to agree. I watch a lot of television.

So I have decided to do something constructive with my lazy hobby and create a TV blog. Instead of looking at forums wondering what everyone else thought of the Sopranos ending, I’ll just write about it myself. How hard can that be?

I suppose the aim here at Armchair Assassins is to blog about shows that we’re watching, shows we think you should be watching and shows you definitely shouldn’t be watching. Other things that will pop up are: film reviews, TV news, schedule updates and reviews of past shows you may have missed.

I have also enlisted the help of a couple of other TV addicts to post on here, so that we can try and cover as many shows as possible. Expect posts on pretty much everything from Mad Men to Glee and Desperate Housewives to Sons of Anarchy.

The one thing we promise here at Armchair Assassins is that we will always give our honest opinion on everything we post about and pull no punches. Of course our opinion isn’t necessarily the right one and if you disagree please let us know.

Hope you enjoy our musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment