Tuesday 22 March 2011

Essex is the new LA.

The Only Way Is Essex is back and oh my, wasn’t it good?! I intended to write a blog about how good the show is and how I don’t care that it’s obviously scripted and staged. I was also going to write about how it’s the best reality TV since the first few series of Big Brother and how it’s the UK’s version of The Hills. But I’m not going to, instead I’m going to simply state my ten favourite things from the first episode:

1. Amy’s statement of ‘Essex is the new LA’ – Really Amy? Really?
2. Nanny Pat’s swimming hat – I want to take her home and make her my Nan.
3. ‘Kent is in South London’ – OK.....
4. Chloe’s lips – I mean come on!
5. Chloe’s breasts – I mean come on!
6. Mr Darcy urinating all over the shop floor.
7. The opening credits featuring people that are actually in the show as opposed to someone named Michael!?
8. Kirk's back - Yay!
9. Jessica discussing her boob job with her brother – not weird at all!?
10. The impending announcement of a fake wedding between Lauren and Mark – Heidi and Spencer anyone?

And do you know what the best part ever is ? There’s a new episode tomorrow night! Shatupp!

No comments:

Post a Comment