Tuesday 22 November 2011

Overview


So what lessons have we learnt from Terra Nova this week, other than Komodo dragons are cowards? Well it was, always tell your parents everything. Very wise. I don't know about you, but I feel I am becoming a better person just by watching it.

I'm not sure of the correct job title, but I think the people who buy the programmes at the BBC shouldn't grasp at the first bright, shiny thing they see. A bit of restraint and they might have avoided Pan Am. Perhaps someone mentioned Mad Men
but comparing Pan Am to Mad Men is like comparing The Hour to well, Mad Men. Pan Am is very bright and looks incredibly expensive but the high for me was spotting Donna from Neighbours, other than that I wasn't greatly impressed. Just think the BBC could probably pick up Breaking Bad for a fraction of the price of this glittery tosh.  

I'm old enough to remember when Christmas used to be the only time toys were advertised on the telly. Now it seems it is stand- up DVDs. And they all seem to be in these great, cavernous arenas. So, if you were stuck up the back, in the cheap seats I suppose you would have to get the DVD to see what the hell went on. But they do all look very funny.

Over

No comments:

Post a Comment