Monday 5 March 2012

Home and Away Universe - Bunlight Saga: Current Moon


I expect you have all heard the good news from the Home and Away Universe. The Bunlight Saga will not only be aired, but a second episode is on the way. As usual, I have been given exclusive access to the heart stopping sequel Bunlight Saga: Current Moon.

Despite John Palmer's pleas that he and Sasha need to stop the Bunlens; Sasha feels herself eerily drawn toward Nedwood. Then, just as she thinks he will ignore her, yet again, Nedwood grabs her near the lockers.

    " Sasha, you know we belong together, you and I forever and ever. "
    Shocked, Sasha replies as if she knows the words already, " I'm walking on air just to know, just to know, you are there. "
    " Hold me in your arms, " Nedwood pleads, " Don't let me go, I want to stay together closer each day. "
    " Home and away, " Sasha cries. " Make me a Bunyip just like you Nedwood. "
Suddenly he becomes even more sullen than usual.
    " No, it can't be done...I must talk to my family. "
    With that he sweeps off, leaving Sasha confused and splattered in hair product, she really doesn't know what has just happened.
    Outside the school Sasha is followed by a boy without his shirt on, she recognises him as Jacob Creek. It is well known, in Summer Bay and the surrounding area,  that all of the Creek's never wear shirts.
    Jacob stops Sasha.
    " You must never go near Nedwood, " he says, " He's dangerous, all the Bunlens are. "
    " He's a Bunyip, I know. "
    Unfazed, as if he knew, Jacob carries on.
    " The Bunlens are bringing bad Bunyips into the area. "
    " How do you know that? "
    " Because we Creeks are the guardians of this whole region. We are Wereroos. "
    " What's a Wereroo? "
    "  We turn into wild carnivorous Kangaroos at the full moon. "
    " And you don't like Bunyips? "
    " No they make us hopping mad. "
    While this conversation is taking place John Palmer is looking on.
    " Now she's in with the flamin' Wereroos, " he mutters to himself, " I've got to put a stop to this, I must contact the Vegimiteuri. "
 
    Wow, I think you'll agree this is stunningly original stuff that puts the Home and Away Universe squarely where it deserves to be. I think there will be more to come, bet you can't wait.
Over

No comments:

Post a Comment