Wednesday 17 June 2015

A Digital Eagle Old Duffer Gives You A Tip

As you know from the adverts us old people know sod all about the inter web net thingy so why not get your four year old grand child to sort it all out for you. Well we all know these youngsrers are so good at all that computer stuff. As good as us old duffers are at pottering around the garden. Well my four year old grand daughter sorted my computer out. She deleted all my bank details and nobody could work out what she had done. But they know so much these days don't they it's like second nature to these young ones. Well then she tried to get me on that Facebook thigimy. But some how signed me up to some very dodgy site so I had the Vice Squad raid my sheltered accommodation at four in the morning. Well I got my grand daughter to sort it out but this time she somehow made me an Executive of FIFA so I had the FBI cart me off. But finally my grand daughter sorted it out her little fingers whizzing across the keyboard they know so much about computers don't they. But somehow she managed to totally delete my identity so I can't claim my pension or anything. So if you're having trouble with your inter web net  why not get a youngster to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment