Saturday 14 May 2016

Andy Advert adverts annoy him.

We at Armchair Assassins welcome a new star in the world of bloggers. Andy Advert only watches the ad breaks. But they annoy him so much he spends long terms in hospital because he has pink fits ( that is a medical term ) when watching them. Here is his first set of observations.
Hello everyone adverts nearly make my head explode, but I can't stop watching them. What has sent me into a frenzy was that Halifax one with the wrong sounding Top Cat. Why bother if he doesn't sound right? My blood pressure was bad as I viewed it but then it went off the chart when I heard Benny the Ball he's worse. I feel sorry for that girl who used to be in Brookside she didn't even get to meet the real Top Cat. Also is it me or does James Corden sound spectacularly insincere in his voice overs. My blood pressure is going up I can feel it. Worst bit of acting is that bloke who holds his back going up the stairs in one of those injury are. My god it gets to me, someone call an ambulance!

No comments:

Post a Comment