Tuesday 28 June 2016

Andy Advert. More Stuff Is Getting On His Nerves.

These bloody adverts never stop annoying me. OK you might say just turn them off, but no. It's like when you've got a mouth ulcer, or something, you just can't stop rubbing your tongue on it aggravating it more and more. Well that's how it is with me and adverts.
The one that gets me riled is that Gusto one where the woman makes a chicken whatever and the geezer looks at it like its a table full of gold bullion. What do these people usually eat on a Wednesday night Pot Noodle and cat turds?
And another one that gets my goat is that iPhone 'This is my this, this my that' one. This is my bloody annoying advert more like. And the photos all look like those ones that came  with a sticker on them when you got your holiday snaps back from Boots.
Also I love the way all those bingo site ads have rooms full of people playing their on line game. No that was old bingo where people sat together. On line bingo is where sad people sit alone and lose all their money.
Plus if I see another advert where some old duffer tells me to take out life insurance I'll scream. I'll be dead, it won't matter to me if I'm dumped in a landfill and sod leaving anything to the grand kids.
It makes your blood boil!

No comments:

Post a Comment